Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

HJ M4/44 Belt and Buckle

Article about: Hey guys, Need your help here. Although I own a handful, I'm not a buckle guy. Picked this up as part of a package deal today. To me it looks OK. But would love your thoughts on the conditio

MAP
    ?

Default HJ M4/44 Belt and Buckle

Hey guys,

Need your help here. Although I own a handful, I'm not a buckle guy.

Picked this up as part of a package deal today.

To me it looks OK. But would love your thoughts on the condition and maker? Is it a fairly common maker?

Buckle is M4/44. Paul Cramer??

Belt looks to be almost like patent leather. Or was there a coating on it? No make marks or dates are visible.

While a bit stiff for being rolled up for 70+ years it still retains a very high gloss and you can see a few spots where it looks like the top layer (the "Patent" in Patent leather LoL), appears to have chipped off.

As noted, I got it in a bundle with a Fire Police visor so hard to pinpoint the cost but I would say it cost around $100 for the set. Any good?

Any and all comments are greatly appreciated.

Michael

HJ M4/44 Belt and BuckleHJ M4/44 Belt and BuckleHJ M4/44 Belt and BuckleHJ M4/44 Belt and BuckleHJ M4/44 Belt and BuckleHJ M4/44 Belt and BuckleHJ M4/44 Belt and BuckleHJ M4/44 Belt and Buckle
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ M4/44 Belt and Buckle
    P
    Many

Hello,

the buckle is a nickel over steel Paul Cramer in nice condition .

Belt is a Wehrmacht parade belt and maches not with this buckle .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

MAP
    ?

Thanks Marcus,

I thought the belt looked weird for this buckle. But all is not lost. Now I have a nice parade belt. Just have to find the HEER parade buckle.

Is the Cramer a common maker?

what condition would you consider this buckle? I know it is not mint. Fair? Good?

Regards,

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Michael, buckle is very nice and in very good condition IMO, you can see a little wear on the front where the brass has come through the nickel, other than that a very nice buckle indeed. In ref to Cramer buckles these are not really hard to find marked like this so nothing rare or hard to come by, but again a really nice buckle, have a look through this thread and it will show you types of belts to go with it

Buckle and Belt characteristics, originals & fakes
    Ben

MAP
    ?

Thanks Ben. I'm not worried or trying to seek a rare one (I'll leave that to you guys). Just want to know what I have so i really appreciate the link and feedback

Michael

it a v/nice one.