Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HJ nickel buckle

Article about: Hello boys, please opinions about this buckle, determine the manufacturer of this buckle. Thanks a lot

?

Gottcha I was wondering if it was just their experience in the form of the buckle or if I was missing the markings.

Thanks Jeff.

Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ nickel buckle
    P
    Many

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    I'm just trying to learn something here and I tried that sticky, but on that buckle its obscured by the rope stamping. I know my eye sight is failing but when I zoom in I see a bottom of a 2 and 4 maybe????

What are you guy's seeing?

To Huddy. Nice looking buckle

Semper Fi
    Phil
    I noticed this as well.. G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ nickel buckle  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Here are a few Berge & Nolte HJ examples for comparison - aluminum, steel and early nickel all maker marked.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ nickel buckle   HJ nickel buckle  

HJ nickel buckle   HJ nickel buckle  

HJ nickel buckle  

?

hey guys, I can see it too, 24 and still on the rope on the mountain of rzm. Thanks for your observations

?

Quote by Huddy View Post
    hey guys, I can see it too, 24 and still on the rope on the mountain of rzm. Thanks for your observations
    Now that you mention it I see it too. An there is a dash before the "24". So we have"RZM /24". This gives us RZM M4/24 = Friedrich Linden. And the eagle design also matches F. Linden! Perhaps examining the buckle in hand will reveal faint traces of the "M4"?

- - ------- - -

Quote by Huddy View Post
    Now that you mention it I see it too. An there is a dash before the "24". So we have"RZM /24". This gives us RZM M4/24 = Friedrich Linden. And the eagle design also matches F. Linden! Perhaps examining the buckle in hand will reveal faint traces of the "M4"?

?

Actually the back of the original buckle posted is a bit it a mess looking at the soldering and the very misplaced '24'. So here are some Friedrich Linden examples to compare. Aluminum, Zinc and a Steel KH examples.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ nickel buckle   HJ nickel buckle  

?

I thought since we are showing the Friedrich Linden examples. I would share the one I have.

HJ nickel buckleHJ nickel buckleHJ nickel buckle

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Nice original by Berg & Nolte I belive.
    Not a typical Berge & Nolte catch, when I get time I will have a good read of the thread
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2