Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hj - rzm 72

Article about: Recent arrival, really nice condition except the markings a bit hard to read. No M4 stamp but I assume it's a Wilhelm Deumer, unless M1 72 Fritz Zimmermann made buckles. Let me know what you

?

Default Hj - rzm 72

Recent arrival, really nice condition except the markings a bit hard to read. No M4 stamp but I assume it's a Wilhelm Deumer, unless M1 72 Fritz Zimmermann made buckles. Let me know what you guys think.

Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hj - rzm 72   Hj - rzm 72  

Hj - rzm 72   Hj - rzm 72  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hj - rzm 72
    P
    Many

?

Checked the Angolia revised edition and RZM 72 is 'unidentified' (HJ buckle). The Nash book has a DJ buckle reference - UE 72 reference as 'Paul Cramer'. So, still not sure.

Jeff

Hello,

this RZM 72 is a maker error . Resulting from the war confused ca.1934-1936 .

Look at the M5 List , there you find P.Cramer .

It's known that he has any buckles stamped so .......

Later it was RZM M4/44
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

So, just when I think that I have the M1-vs-M4 maker mark thing figured out on early HJ buckles, we now jump to M5..LOL Very intersting, so Paul Cramer it is; good to know and thanks for the help.

Jeff

?

A nice unexpected find though.. I actually like the way that happens sometimes...G

?

Thanks G...I had a feeling this early buckle was a bit different. But really bought it based on price & condition and whatever maker it turned out to be I did not have one yet

Jeff

?

Default HJ..

?

Decided the short cut belt was a better fit on this HJ buckle

Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hj - rzm 72   Hj - rzm 72  

Hj - rzm 72  

?

After my recent purchase, I realized that the car isin't as comfy as the couch...G
    Attached Images Attached Images Hj - rzm 72 

?

Good one G...! Just trying to find the correct buckle/belt match