Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ RZM Belt w/Tag

Article about: Picked up this interesting belt recently, does not appear to have had a buckle attached before. Reportedly from the Angolia collection. A bit of storage wear on the front and buckle catch. T

?

Default HJ RZM Belt w/Tag

Picked up this interesting belt recently, does not appear to have had a buckle attached before. Reportedly from the Angolia collection. A bit of storage wear on the front and buckle catch. The inside of the belt is most interesting with the RZM inventory tag, maker stamp and an additional A.H.S (I have seen another example with this stamp and think I know the meaning). Added a few RZM tagged buckles I already had in the last pic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ RZM Belt w/Tag   HJ RZM Belt w/Tag  

HJ RZM Belt w/Tag   HJ RZM Belt w/Tag  

HJ RZM Belt w/Tag   HJ RZM Belt w/Tag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ RZM Belt w/Tag
    P
    Many

Hello,

this belt goes his way .......

Times ago , it was shared in a german forum .

IMO all o.k. and A.H.S. means Adolf Hitler Schule .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Dear Santa Claus, if you come to me with a belt like this I will do what ever you want! (Even if you want some sick things)

I've never seen a belt with a RZM tag, very nice! Now I know what kind of belt I want to my buckles
    But what do you mean with "Reportedly from the Angolia collection"?

?

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Dear Santa Claus, if you come to me with a belt like this I will do what ever you want! (Even if you want some sick things)

I've never seen a belt with a RZM tag, very nice! Now I know what kind of belt I want to my buckles
    But what do you mean with "Reportedly from the Angolia collection"?
    I do not see many with the RZM tag either The seller has a number of items from the Angolia collection.

OK, I dont know so much about Angolia, I just know that he have written books "Belt buckles & brocades of the Third Reich" is another thing I need.

Is Mr Angolia dead or why have some seller a number of his items? Or has he just sold it?
    I'm sorry for my idiot questions but Google was not to much help here.

?

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    OK, I dont know so much about Angolia, I just know that he have written books "Belt buckles & brocades of the Third Reich" is another thing I need.

Is Mr Angolia dead or why have some seller a number of his items? Or has he just sold it?
    I'm sorry for my idiot questions but Google was not to much help here.
    Correct, the buckle book among many other books. I believe the items are on consignment. I was only looking for buckles, not sure what else.

?

A pristine belt
    with the buckles added, Total eye candy!!!!
    Great pick up!
    Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    A pristine belt
    with the buckles added, Total eye candy!!!!
    Great pick up!
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Thanks Phil, they do make a nice group

?

Nice "Rig" Jeff.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Very nice Jeff, very nice indeed mate
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast