Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HJ RZM Belt w/Tag

Article about: Picked up this interesting belt recently, does not appear to have had a buckle attached before. Reportedly from the Angolia collection. A bit of storage wear on the front and buckle catch. T

?

Jeff, Have you done any research on the makers code Adrian provided some time ago ??
    I found a older thread that seem similar but not... L2/954/40.. Only this belt was "Rubbertised" if that is even a word. Ersatz ?? C. Riesel, Berlin... ?? The difference being that particular belt was a "40" and yours is a "41" Curious as to the potential maker... And of course my "Book mark" bar is Maxed out as usual when I need it !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ RZM Belt w/Tag
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Jeff, Have you done any research on the makers code Adrian provided some time ago ??
    I found a older thread that seem similar but not... L2/954/40.. Only this belt was "Rubbertised" if that is even a word. Ersatz ?? C. Riesel, Berlin... ?? The difference being that particular belt was a "40" and yours is a "41" Curious as to the potential maker... And of course my "Book mark" bar is Maxed out as usual when I need it !! G
    Leather makers hard to determine I've been told. On this one, I like the HJ/DJ Koppel tag and the A.H.S stamp the best

?

bmd maker mark any clue ?? G

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    bmd maker mark any clue ?? G
    BMD = Max G. Mueller, Fabrik fuer Lederwaren u. Heeresbedarf, Nuernberg

?

Yes... My findings as well.. A little controversial as far as buckle tabs though !! Wim. had a great post on this certain subject as I found too...There were others that had different opinions on the buckle.. But this may be of no consequence regarding your "Belt".. A great find IMO and I hope you enjoy "The Thrill of the hunt and posting new items" as I do.. Happy Thanksgiving Jeff !! G

?

Good looking belt. Angolia sold off most of his German collection about 15 years ago , I still have the catalog. He kept a lot of his buckles but I bought some nice buckles from him. I stopped after I bought a painted steel KM and a Red Cross. I returned those because the KM smell like it had been painted the day before he shipped it and the DRK was denazified.

?

Quote by kirby View Post
    Good looking belt. Angolia sold off most of his German collection about 15 years ago , I still have the catalog. He kept a lot of his buckles but I bought some nice buckles from him. I stopped after I bought a painted steel KM and a Red Cross. I returned those because the KM smell like it had been painted the day before he shipped it and the DRK was denazified.
    I thought you would have some insight on this topic....thanks

?

Someone on WAF told a story about a major haul of AHS items. Lots of the tan sidecaps, shirts, triangles and other stuff. I don't recall if he mentioned belts but everything was unissued.

?

Great Rig!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2