Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HJ with strange tag

Article about: Hi All! Would like to hear your opinions about this tag! I know these particular tags from party related cloth items, but is there a chance that a buckle came originally with such a paper ta

?

Default HJ with strange tag

Hi All!

Would like to hear your opinions about this tag!
    I know these particular tags from party related cloth items, but is there a chance that a buckle came originally with such a paper tag?

Regards,
    Guido
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ with strange tag   HJ with strange tag  

HJ with strange tag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ with strange tag
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: HJ with strange tag

I have never seen a buckle with a tag but I don't collect buckles so wait for some real opinions. I can however say that it seems like someone's attempt to authenticate an item with an RZM tag. I have bought numerous fake items with authentic paper tags, be wary.

?

We have here indeed a dangerous subject matter! The question is of course if someone has fudged the buckle with a tag to raise the price.

What I know is that we have special RZM- M4 licenced tags for the HJ-Koppelschloss (see attached image). But is there a chance that the maker made a mistake and put the wrong (cloth) tag onto the buckle?

Regards,
    Guido
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ with strange tag  

I've been told the "A4" on the tag is a designation for textile manufacturing by a few people.

Hey Guido, both look nice buckles but as regards to the tags, something I have never had or touched on, I am sure Chad will enlighten us all
    Ben

This is one I owned. It was given the thumbs up by Chad, who is so good with this type of thing. He has a vast library of images, and I'm sure he will en-lighten all

This one IS ok
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ with strange tag 

John nice buckle by CTD, the box is very similar to that of a Overhoff, look at the ears and the catch, I wonder if Dicke brought a load from Overhoff and put their stamp on, just food for thought
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 08-10-2009 at 05:46 PM.
    Ben

Guido

Just to "muddy the water", an Aurich "crank".

Regards,

David

Very nice buckle David, nice to see those slender ears so characterised by Aurich
    Last edited by Ben Evans; 08-10-2009 at 06:13 PM.
    Ben

Hi gents
    I will post some pics this afternoon, but I think this is a period applied tag... and so is Davids example.. Lest we forget that manufactures did whatever they pleased even though Big Brother RZM was trying to control them M4 marked Heer buckles.. Buckles with makers logos long after it was banned.. non regulation 2 piece HJ buckles.. these are but a few examples of makers doing what they pleased.. My guess is that the makers at times ran out of tags and used what was on hand.. I have a few examples like this..
    I will post pics of the examples I have shortly
    thanks
    Chad

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast