Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

HJ very early

Article about: Friends, I need your knowledge. Annoyed from this ads?   Your opinions on the buckle?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ very early
    P
    Many

Thank You David.

Thanks for the input David, as you say a rather enigmatic buckle that is not known much about. I must admit I have never seen a nickel variant but for me the prongs on this buckle dont resemble known fakes. I have asked Chad to have a butchers and give us an opinion
    Ben

Hello gents- I know I owe a few of you reply emails and I apologize for my dreadfully slow responses. I have been in and out of town with work and motorcycle racing. I am back now and will gladly post some pics this evening. I agree with much of what has been said; especially with David's comments. I believe this buckle was once upon a time wrongly called 1st pattern studentbund and many followed and continued the mistake throughout following publications and discussions. Christian has photos in wear of this buckle on regular young HJ kids. I have yet to see a picture of a college age boy wearing one. I believe I hold 5 or 6 of these in my collection, and I will post pics of them for comparison.

Good one Chad many thanks looking forward to the pics
    Ben

?

Looking forward to seeing your buckles.

OK guys , thank you for bearing with me. I have taken the photos and will post now.
    On a lighter note, the buckle which Markus (yellow 12 ) posted - which he sold many moons ago, is in my collection
    I purchased it from Marc V. in 2009 along with all of my other early HJ diamond buckles!
    I would also like to point out that the last buckle which is a nickel buckle box is solid nickel and is non magnetic.

- - ------- - -

HJ very early

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast