Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Max Haufe ?

Article about: Hello, i hold a HJ conversion buckle with Maker RZM UE 106 H . Last days i came across a NSKK buckle with same maker . The maker mark is for me not 100% conclusively . Where can help ? Norma

Could this be a theory?

The "H" in a square in combination with 31 is Haufe. Must be, but we only know this from buckles.
    Not from an actual leaflet or so. He lost his M4/31-permission, as I mentioned in another post in
    ultimate 1935.

Maybe he combined his efforts with Schulze soon thereafter. Schulze's M5-permission he lost at a later
    date, possibly due to the combined efforts (which officially was not allowed). A specific date I cannot find,
    but you easily overlook the hundreds or thousands addresses for withdrawn permissions.
    It could have happened already in late 1936 or likely 1937. Schulze anyway did not have an M5-permission
    in 1938, as he is no longer included in the M5-list as published with the 1938 manufacturings-regulation.

Note this is just my theory!

Max Haufe ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max Haufe ?
    P
    Many

Does anyone know where Haufe operated from? Anywhere near Berlin?
    Ben

Hello,

i want submit that the SA/NSKK buckle i found is made from nickelsilver and therefore i think it's made bevor 1935
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

No, from Grossröhrsdorf in Saxonia (I mentioned this in an earlier post), near to Dresden (about 160 kilometer).

If Schulze manufactured buckles and other materials on orders for Haufe, he was in violation of the RZM. This may
    have caused he lost his permission. The competitors in the branch surely will have betrayed them to the RZM and
    its inspectors to get into good graces.

So quite a way from Berlin, I will look at a map and see if any buckle maker were any closer to them
    Ben

Max Haufe ?Max Haufe ?

Here is the first Hauf buckle, it is nickel over brass and is unmarked

Max Haufe ?Max Haufe ?Max Haufe ?
    this is the second Hauf buckle- marked UE 106

Last Hauf buckle marked KH31. all eagles are identical as well as other aspects of manufacturing of claw and pin. This is another nickel over brass buckle.

Quote by Chad William View Post
    this is the second Hauf buckle- marked UE 106
    Hello,

ha , i look on this another mistake .........EU but not UE ! Very interesting !

Thanks for show us this beauty buckles Chad !

Can you gif the different time periods to this buckles ?
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Beautiful buckle.
    very informative thread.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast