Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My M4/24 F.Linden HJ steel buckle. Your opinions please

Article about: Hello Gent's, I had mentioned this one in another thread and would like to get you opinions on its authenticity. I hope these cel pic's will work Thanks Semper Fi Phil

?

Default My M4/24 F.Linden HJ steel buckle. Your opinions please

Hello Gent's,
    I had mentioned this one in another thread and would like to get you opinions on its authenticity.
    My M4/24 F.Linden HJ steel buckle. Your opinions pleaseMy M4/24 F.Linden HJ steel buckle. Your opinions pleaseMy M4/24 F.Linden HJ steel buckle. Your opinions pleaseMy M4/24 F.Linden HJ steel buckle. Your opinions please
    I used the search feature in the buckle section an read the older M4/24 post and found this one which is close but the location of the belt catch had me wondering
    HJ Steel, M4/24 marked - opinions wanted

Sorry for the cel phone pics
    Thanks
    Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My M4/24 F.Linden HJ steel buckle. Your opinions please
    P
    Many

?

Phil, buckle looks good to me, see what others say as well. I've seen a Linden steel for sale with the M4 stamping upside down

?

Weller,
    Thank you for your input. I'm not a buckle collector and have just picked up a few during my collecting. If you don't mind me asking, What does the belt look like for a HJ Buckle. I know the basic pattern but how do you differentiated a HJ from other german belts?

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Weller,
    Thank you for your input. I'm not a buckle collector and have just picked up a few during my collecting. If you don't mind me asking, What does the belt look like for a HJ Buckle. I know the basic pattern but how do you differentiated a HJ from other german belts?

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Here is an interesting thread (the quick answer). Buckle came with a 1928 belt. Found a correct, short textbook RZM marked HJ belt and changed the belts

HJ - KH 30 w/Belt

?

Excellent! Thank You Sir
    Semper Fi
    Phil