Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New DJ

Article about: Hello, want share my new acquisition on DJ . Some features are looking like maker Karl Wurster

Default New DJ

Hello,

want share my new acquisition on DJ .

Some features are looking like maker Karl Wurster

New DJNew DJNew DJ
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New DJ
    P
    Many

Nice Score, I really should add one of these to my display as well...I've always liked the simple, yet striking design...I could never understand why these seem harder to find than the regular HJ Buckles, with prices often higher as well...
    Well done, Markus! Looking forward to our Buckle Guru Ben Evans adding his expertise!
    Cheers, Glenn

I like it and it has the usual "skating rink" surface condition, you can't trust those pesky kids to look after the things!..

Ratisbon now have an auction on for buckles.

?

Beauty!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Hello Gentlemen ,

thank you for your responses .......

It's not the nicest condition but most interesting the special features from the maker .

Ears , catch and prongs are looking like Wurster ...............
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    Ratisbon now have an auction on for buckles.
    I've never seen that site so thank you.
    But what means with "Buyer's Premium: 17.5 %" ?

Is that an extra charge for me as a buyer?

Edit: I used my brain and looked for it myself and discovered that's exactly what Buyers premium is

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Nice Score, I really should add one of these to my display as well...I've always liked the simple, yet striking design...I could never understand why these seem harder to find than the regular HJ Buckles, with prices often higher as well...
    Well done, Markus! Looking forward to our Buckle Guru Ben Evans adding his expertise!
    Cheers, Glenn

These are harder to find because the DJ switched to the standard HJ buckle. So there was a much longer production period for the standard HJ buckle

A nice addition.

What is a fair price for a Dj buckle like this in the thread?

Glenn
    Kirby already touched on this but I wanted to add that the DJ buckle was out of production in 1938 , so it only had a run of 5 years, and in the early years, the numbers of boys who were in the ranks were much lower than the membership after 39 ( compulsory membership? ) throughout the war. The HJ buckle on the other hand was made for 12 years! so you can see that there was only a fraction of DJ buckles when compared to the numbers of HJ that were produced.
    Chad

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast