Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick help with a HJ buckle!

Article about: Hi guys, just a very quick question; i'm not in German militaria, but i'm in the situation to make a present to someone who's big fan... So, is this buckle legit for you, should i go for it

I can't take both...unfortunately, I also prefere the Aurich, i like more its detail on the front, a bit different from the Overhoff with tag. So, in the Aurich i love more the details and design, on the Overhoff less the details, but the additional tag, which is an item by itself, as i was saying. I don't know exactly why, but i think that i'll go for the Aurich..is still have a tag..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Quick help with a HJ buckle!
    P
    Many

Do you have the ability to take a loan by SMS in Romania? If so, then do it and buy both haha.

I like the both buckles but if I had a gun to my head and was forced to pick one, I'll go with the M4/42 because it's rarer (more rare?)
    But I like the front on the M4/27 better. This was a hard nut to crack!!

Quote by ArkanBuc View Post
    Hi guys,
    just a very quick question; i'm not in German militaria, but i'm in the situation of making a present to someone who's big fan...
    So, is this buckle legit for you, should i go for it or avoid? many thanks for your time. Michael
    The tag is bull.... as it is for cloth insignia (A4) and not for a buckle.

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Do you have the ability to take a loan by SMS in Romania? If so, then do it and buy both haha.

I like the both buckles but if I had a gun to my head and was forced to pick one, I'll go with the M4/42 because it's rarer (more rare?)
    But I like the front on the M4/27 better. This was a hard nut to crack!!
    It's not a problem to obtain a loan in Romania; the problem is to get the money to cover it, after As for this buckle, imagine that it isn't for me, but for a present, to make everything even more preverted . I presonally collect only Romanian items, but this gift research made me seriosly think about at least..at least one german buckle!!! one...

?

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    The tag is bull.... as it is for cloth insignia (A4) and not for a buckle.
    I have always wondered why these HJ buckles have this type tag but there is a bunch of them on the forums. They are all identical buckles and the numbers are close. Who knows when they were added. They could have run out of the regular tags. It is all speculation but I would take the crank catch.

so ok, i decided for the crank catch, one job is done...now, if you have been that kind with these advices, i catch the occasion to ask...another one, hope you won't mind As i said, this little research made me get back to a lost fantasy, to own a decent SS buckle (yes, that ''only one German buckle'' that i will have..), and now i'm around this one, it matches my needs, affordable price, could be cleaned nicely but same question before decision, is it legit? That rust...is for real or...generated?

Many thanks again for your kindness and time!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Quick help with a HJ buckle!   Quick help with a HJ buckle!  

Quick help with a HJ buckle!   Quick help with a HJ buckle!  

?

very nice hj buckle ...from my hometown DRESDEN
    I would have liked also.
    take 2!

gr
    mx

the decision was made, regarding the HJ buckle; now, if you can, please...give me an advice regardin this last one, the SS buckle. Many thanks!

Original worn Assmann SS EM buckle

Many thanks to all; at this moment i solved the gift quest, choosing the HJ with crank catch, and this SS buckle for me...the first in my collection...cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2