Default Rzm 3

I got this HJ buckle
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rzm 3   Rzm 3  

Rzm 3  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rzm 3
    P
    Many

Well Ivan, a first for me, never seen a RZM 3 before. If we go by the conversion of M1 numbers for the RZM this buckle should have been made by Max Kremhelmer, Munchen. For me if correct a maker I have never seen before and a new one for me. Can you post in the HJ maker thread please Ivan. Top find mate
    Ben

Very nice. And early, without the M4 prefix. Congratulations on your find! I would have thought it was M4/3 Kallenbach, Meyer & Franke, Luckenwalde. Guess I would have thought wrong!

Hello,

my first thinkink was , catch is verry smal

but a seldom seen maker for HJ .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Beauty buckle!! Congrats!

Rob

M3 mostly dealt with the national emblem being placed on items such as flag poles ,,Motor banner peaks,,ornaments for trucks ,bicycles etc. I would also lean on Rogers comment being an M4 .

RZM 3/3 if this were the case would come back to Ernst Strassbacker Gmbh. .... JM 2 cents Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very nice find!...

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    If we go by the conversion of M1 numbers for the RZM this buckle should have been made by Max Kremhelmer, Munchen.
    I agree with Ben
    Best regards
    Iván

Just to keep in mind there was a possibility..that M2 permit holders could of been sub contracted to assist in stamping, pressing, enameling and "galvanizing".
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi guys, I have this buckle in my collection, and in the midst of a discussion with another collector looked closely at the design , construction and materials. I had previously noted this as being made by Max Kremhelmer just based on the maker mark; and I believe that I was wrong to make this assumption. I believe that this buckle is made by Kallenbach Meyer & Frank ; and that they have mis marked this buckle. Kallenbachs licenses include M1/1 and M4/3 - I believe that this buckle shouold have been marked either KH3 or M4/3 (either would be correct depending on the date of production) I have side by side comparison photos of the above buckle and another marked RZM 1 and they are identical in all ways which lead me to the fact that this is a mis marked buckle made by Kallenbach Meyer & Frank.