Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Small buckle for kids D.R.G.M (2,8 cm / 1,1 inches)

Article about: Hi there! I never seen this kind of small kids buckle before. Have you? Is it a good one? And what is the D.R.G.M marking standing for? The size are 2,8 cm (1,1 inches i believe) Thank you f

Is there any known D.R.G.M fakes? (Or Geshmacks as they now are called)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Small buckle for kids D.R.G.M (2,8 cm / 1,1 inches)
    P
    Many

?

If you check out the sticky threads you will find some fake HJ buckles marked ges gesch.

I like these buckles...I haven't come across any in any vet collections yet.
    'Want One'...or lots.

Thanks for posting
    Doug

?

This is my example.. A basic everyday pack of Marlboro Cigs.. The buckle is very small compared to the pack for sizing ...... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Small buckle for kids D.R.G.M (2,8 cm / 1,1 inches)   Small buckle for kids D.R.G.M (2,8 cm / 1,1 inches)  

Small buckle for kids D.R.G.M (2,8 cm / 1,1 inches)   Small buckle for kids D.R.G.M (2,8 cm / 1,1 inches)  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

A harder one to find with the bigger bird and the silver roundel. Here is a better photo of my small ones.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Small buckle for kids D.R.G.M (2,8 cm / 1,1 inches)  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2