Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

three hj buckles

Article about: hello i can be a owner of the attached three hj buckles this is my firts step into this topic and i dont want to make any mistake,does they look original for You? from what i know the steel

Default three hj buckles

hello i can be a owner of the attached three hj buckles
    this is my firts step into this topic and i dont want to make any mistake,does they look original for You?
    from what i know the steel one is military issued (rzm m4/22) and two other are the dress bucklesam i right?
    regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture three hj buckles   three hj buckles  

three hj buckles   three hj buckles  

three hj buckles   three hj buckles  

three hj buckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement three hj buckles
    P
    Many

Hello. All original. The first from M4/22 Christian Theodor Dicke, Ludensheid. Two other M4/39 F W. Assmann & Söhne, Lüdenscheid. The last interesting, the inscription looks at the hook.

Dear michal19,

In my opinion, all three of the HJ buckles that you have shown are original.

It looks as though two are die stamped nickle silver and one, is die stamped steel.

The metal used simply reflects the evolution of the buckle and has nothing to do with “dress” or “military”, issue or wear.

In very crude terms, the nickle silver buckle was produced in 1933, whereas the steel buckle was produced around 1940. Of course, a nickle silver buckle manufactured in 1933 could still have been worn in 1945, however a steel buckle would not have been worn in the 1930’s.

The dates that I have suggested are essentially a “rule of thumb” and have been included, simply to support your question.

Regards and best wishes,

David

I echo the guys comments, three original buckles and a fantastic answer from David as usual
    Ben

?

Three nice original buckles. I checked out your collection thread and you have a lot of nice edged weapons. They are one of my favorite collectibles. I see you have a couple of HJ knives and they will display well with the buckles. A buckle should look good with you RAD Hewer and a Luftwaffe officers to match up with your dagger.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture three hj buckles  

thans a lot for that exhaustive complete answer on my question.i didnt expect so much appreciaction and info.its good that my first stepninto buckles will not be an error.
    yes Kirby this is exactly my plan to display the iii reich items by a organisation section in a cabinet with some distinctive material similiar to You photo,very nice view.,howewer that plan need some time,but we think very similiar.i'm glad that You like my collection.
    best regards everyone
    good luck