Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Two Piece HJ's

Article about: Here is a brace of the extremely rare "two piece" HJ buckles, although perhaps one is a gentle fraud. The obvious two piece HJ is by our old friend B u N, although the DJ to HJ con

Default Two Piece HJ's

Here is a brace of the extremely rare "two piece" HJ buckles, although perhaps one is a gentle fraud.

The obvious two piece HJ is by our old friend B u N, although the DJ to HJ conversion (the gentle fraud) is one of many and in this case, undertaken by Paul Cramer.

Any other two piece HJ buckles would be of interest.

Regards,

David

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two Piece HJ's
    P
    Many

Default Re: Two Piece HJ's

Two super and very rare buckles David, these bad boys are like hens teeth, I do love the quality of these buckles
    Ben

You are so right Ben, the two piece construction HJ is a difficult buckle to find, although the DJ to HJ conversion buckles do and on odd occasions, appear for sale.

The definitive two piece HJ though (non DJ conversion) is very hard to find and in my opinion lurks within the "top three" of the most sought after HJ's to include the "pebbled" HJ and the "gold" HJ.

Regards,

David

Very nice David, I have not seen these before. Are these two in your collection?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thankyou for your kind comments Nick and actually, 99.99% of the buckles that I show on the forum are from my collection.

Regards,

David

?

I've seen a few original two piece DJ buckles for sale, which leads me to wonder if the two piece HJ buckles could actually be HJ conversions of two piece DJ buckles. Once the new roundel was placed on top, it would have obliterated all evidence of the rune.