MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Aluminum Luftwaffe buckle and belt

Article about: Recent ebay buy - luftwaffe two piece buckle with brown belt. No markings on buckle. Belt has a couple letter "E"s printed on back of tongue. Also the size 92 and an inked marking

Default Aluminum Luftwaffe buckle and belt

Recent ebay buy - luftwaffe two piece buckle with brown belt. No markings on buckle. Belt has a couple letter "E"s printed on back of tongue. Also the size 92 and an inked marking that looks like and RZ over M...or my eyes playing tricks. There is some cracking on the tongue starting and I was wondering if there is something I can do to prevent it from getting worse - glue?

The belt looks like the parade belt in similar thread that was thought to belong to a different buckle but here is another with Luftwaffe buckle.

Last worn area was at a pretty small waist.

Comments welcomed -

Joe C
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aluminum Luftwaffe buckle and belt   Aluminum Luftwaffe buckle and belt  

Aluminum Luftwaffe buckle and belt   Aluminum Luftwaffe buckle and belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Aluminum Luftwaffe buckle and belt
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Aluminum Luftwaffe buckle and belt

Nice belt and buckle.
    SteveR

Nice belt,you got this on Ebay?
    Everytime I bet on something that has a Nazi symbol the next day they pull it out.

Chris

As said, nice one. A few do get through E-Bay only for low sale numbers or they just get lucky. Think of all the money E-Bay is losing - big bucks. Even though most are fake.

ERIC

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    As said, nice one. A few do get through E-Bay only for low sale numbers or they just get lucky. Think of all the money E-Bay is losing - big bucks. Even though most are fake.

ERIC
    Eric can you tell me why it is ok to sell coins and stamps but nothing else.I do not get it.

Chris

The seller on ebay only showed the belt but stated there was a luftwaffe buckle also and he could not show it due to ebay rules - just contact him for pictures to see it. I did that then bid. I was worried he would "forget" to send the buckle but he was an honest dealer. No history on the set other than purchased at an estate sale in connecticut.

I sold a german helmet on ebay that went all the way until the auction ended with one bidder. I got the notice my item sold but when linking to the details I got the ebay annoncement that the item violated (even with the offensive symbol blurred out) their rules. I was lucky the email notification had buyers email so we completed the sale.

Im told by E-Bay that monetary Items dont fall under that category such as coins and stamps as you said..BS I agree..

ERIC

Nice set Joe, a nice little find that mucker
    Ben

Great belt and buckle! Congrats on this recent score!

Rob

Hello there,

This is a nice "political" belt with a Luftwaffe buckle on it. While not according to regulation, I would have no problem displaying it together. As an individual preference, I'm sure the Luftwaffe soldier found a brown belt he liked and went about his business, as these most likely weren't issued together.

William Kramer