Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Belt & Buckle I got at SOS

Article about: I picked up this droop tail buckle and belt at the show yesterday. I have been wanting a droop tail buckle for a while and finding one with a matching belt is great! Both are dated 1936 and

?

Default Belt & Buckle I got at SOS

I picked up this droop tail buckle and belt at the show yesterday. I have been wanting a droop tail buckle for a while and finding one with a matching belt is great! Both are dated 1936 and I like to think they have always been together. Both are well-worn but I like the "been there-done that" look...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Belt & Buckle I got at SOS   Belt & Buckle I got at SOS  

Belt & Buckle I got at SOS   Belt & Buckle I got at SOS  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Belt & Buckle I got at SOS
    P
    Many

A little worn but very nice!.....

Looks to be a nice set, is the belt marked the same as the buckle? Also any maker marks on the buckle?
    Ben

?

The buckle tab and belt are both marked "L.B.A.B. 36" in large letters. The maker's mark on the tab starts with "BERG" & 1936. I haven't figured out the rest yet. The belt is also stamped "(something I can't read) BERLIN 1936". I can't see any marks on the buckle, I'll have to dig out my magnifying glass.

It will be Berge & Nolte so a hard to find maker in regards to Luft buckles and a nice matching set , does not get much better than that 😊
    Ben

?

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    It will be Berge & Nolte so a hard to find maker in regards to Luft buckles and a nice matching set , does not get much better than that 😊
    Thanks Ben! Great info! I saw it when I was working my way through the show and made a mental note to come back and make an offer on it when I decided to start spending money. I almost didn't find it when I went back, this is a BIG show, but right before I was going to give up, I found it. The guy wanted $150 but I got it for $120. I know it has a lot of wear but I like it!

Nice set!

?

That is a very fine set.... Good find !!! Gwar
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

@ $120 IMO you did well, that is a very good price
    Ben

?

Very nice find.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast