Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Double Diamond R.S.&S.

Article about: I belive I have secured this buckle. I don't stray to much or often unless the price is right and I feel that an opportunity that presents itself would be lost. Richard Sieper & Sohn, Lu

?

Default Double Diamond R.S.&S.

I belive I have secured this buckle.
    I don't stray to much or often unless the price is right and I feel
    that an opportunity that presents itself would be lost.
    Richard Sieper & Sohn, Ludensheid. Double diamond.. Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Double Diamond R.S.&S.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Double Diamond R.S.&S.
    P
    Many

?

A very nice addition to your fine collection!

?

Thanks Erno.. I have alot to post soon.. These Tornadoes do make me busy and i might have to re-locate to the Eastern Coast or Mid-West... Sigh... any way I may post on a way to travel with Relics and the family can fend for themselves.. Hahahhaa.. There is no room in a car for a wife and boxes and boxes of ir-replaceable things.. I am lucky she understands. She will not like Amtrack though..
    I suppose the sleeper car full shower and other ammenities will be a better vacation without me than with.. LOL...Gwar

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Thanks Erno.. I have alot to post soon.. These Tornadoes do make me busy and i might have to re-locate to the Eastern Coast or Mid-West... Sigh... any way I may post on a way to travel with Relics and the family can fend for themselves.. Hahahhaa.. There is no room in a car for a wife and boxes and boxes of ir-replaceable things.. I am lucky she understands. She will not like Amtrack though..
    I suppose the sleeper car full shower and other ammenities will be a better vacation without me than with.. LOL...Gwar
    Haha, such is the life of the collector. Sweet Lady Buckle will never disappoint. I hope everyone on your end escapes the recent weather.

Looking forward to the pics Gwar
    Ben

?

The deal went through... Less tan $100.00 including shipping... I should have a couple af RaD buckles to post tomorrow night..Gwar

?

That's a good price for a droop tail!

?

Yeah, I am pleased as well.. Better pics soon.. I am in Atlanta, Ga. so it may be a few days though.
    Shipping to home and then the Wifey will re-ship depending on my location.. G

?

Erno, Have you had any luck on new finds yourself ??

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Erno, Have you had any luck on new finds yourself ??
    I'm working with a seller to buy two buckles: one Heer and one very nice private purchase Luftwaffe. I'm going to get them both for $130 and maybe sell the Heer to recoup a bit of my cash.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast