Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dr. Franke aluminum Luftwaffe buckle

Article about: Someone is offering this for \\$100, which normally would be too much for a normal Luftwaffe buckle, but this one seems a bit unusual. It's made by Dr. Franke. I've never seen an aluminum buck

?

Default Dr. Franke aluminum Luftwaffe buckle

Someone is offering this for $100, which normally would be too much for a normal Luftwaffe buckle, but this one seems a bit unusual. It's made by Dr. Franke. I've never seen an aluminum buckle from this maker, so I was wondering if it might be a rare one. What do you guys think?

Dr. Franke aluminum Luftwaffe buckleDr. Franke aluminum Luftwaffe buckle

Thanks in advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dr. Franke aluminum Luftwaffe buckle
    P
    Many

?

Erno, Not too rare they pop up from time to time. IMHO.. The trick is to spot the fakes..
    The underscore _ under the "R" should be centered.. As the example provided in your pic..
    I like this buckle and for the price you can't go wrong. nice pebbling, and a generally overall
    nice buckle.. I would fork my $$ over for it... Nice find... I hope you buy it... Gwar

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Erno, Not too rare they pop up from time to time. IMHO.. The trick is to spot the fakes..
    The underscore _ under the "R" should be centered.. As the example provided in your pic..
    I like this buckle and for the price you can't go wrong. nice pebbling, and a generally overall
    nice buckle.. I would fork my $$ over for it... Nice find... I hope you buy it... Gwar
    Thanks, Gwar! I've seen several Heer buckles from this maker, and several steel Luftwaffes as well, but never an aluminum one that I can remember. I think you're right about it being genuine; it certainly looks good. I may give it a try and see what the seller can do.

Buckle is fine and if you like it $100 is not too bad
    Ben

I'd pay $100!...

?

Thanks, guys! I've decided to pass on this one and wait for a nicer aluminum one instead, since this isn't an uncommon maker.