Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early Luft - Friedrich Turch

Article about: Been waiting all week for this one to arrive. My 1st early aluminum based Luftwaffe buckle. Maker is on the scare side I believe. Cheers, Jeff

?

Default Early Luft - Friedrich Turch

Been waiting all week for this one to arrive. My 1st early aluminum based Luftwaffe buckle. Maker is on the scare side I believe.
    Cheers,

Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early Luft - Friedrich Turch   Early Luft - Friedrich Turch  

Early Luft - Friedrich Turch   Early Luft - Friedrich Turch  

Early Luft - Friedrich Turch  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Luft - Friedrich Turch
    P
    Many

?

Lakeside trader ? Paul & Nathan Hogle ?? He said he couldn't place the maker, But I noticed
    it was a Turch... Nice find Jeff !! And in great condition. G

?

Thanks G...yep that's the one. I knew it was a Turch only because I'd seen the cool maker mark elsewhere. I did not see this maker in the Angolia book, does Nash book have it?

?

I don't believe so.. I only know because Ben Evans had helped me before on a buckle with
    the same MM (maker mark),, Now, don't quote me on that as far as Nash's book as I am in
    New York city right now and no other reference materials as far as Nash's book is not with me.
    Nonetheless a very good find IMO..G

?

I need to get the Nash book for sure. Thanks G...

?

Jeff, you can view the Nash book online for free, if you're interested in reading it in that format. I'll give you the link if you'd like.

Nice buckle buckle Jeff and a hard maker to get hold of full stop, the Luft buckles are like hens teeth, glad you bought it in the end
    Ben

Cool buckle!....

?

Thanks guys, and I knew it was a Turch right off based on some info in the threads here...great info . Thanks Ben for confirming before I picked it off.
    Jeff

?

great looking buckle

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast