Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Julius Maurer M4/57 Luftwaffe buckle

Article about: This is a Julius Maurer, Oberstein/Nahe dated 1936... in great condition.. The tab is also marked L.B.A.... Any comments welcome...Gwar

?

Default Julius Maurer M4/57 Luftwaffe buckle

This is a Julius Maurer, Oberstein/Nahe dated 1936... in great condition.. The tab is also marked L.B.A.... Any comments welcome...Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Julius Maurer M4/57 Luftwaffe buckle   Julius Maurer M4/57 Luftwaffe buckle  

Julius Maurer M4/57 Luftwaffe buckle   Julius Maurer M4/57 Luftwaffe buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Julius Maurer M4/57 Luftwaffe buckle
    P
    Many

?

I like the droop tails. Nice buckle.

?

Thanks SteveR... The picture does not do it justice though...Again... Thanks....

- - ------- - -

?

Very nice buckle with good detail. Any markings on the back?

Can we see pics of the back please Gwar? Looking nice so far
    Ben

?

Default Maurer Luftwaffe buckle

Julius Maurer M4/57 Luftwaffe buckleJulius Maurer M4/57 Luftwaffe buckleJulius Maurer M4/57 Luftwaffe buckleJulius Maurer M4/57 Luftwaffe buckleJulius Maurer M4/57 Luftwaffe buckle
    Thank you for your interest... I hope all is well Ben and we don't lose you to Lugers !!! Hahaha..Gwar... Thanks to Kirby as well..!!

?

Unfortunately... Non maker marked Kirby..Thanks... Unless I'm missing something...Gwar

Nice buckle Gwar, and a nice early model from a maker not so often seen
    Ben

Quote by Gwar View Post
    and we don't lose you to Lugers !!!
    I collect other things apart from buckles
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Julius Maurer M4/57 Luftwaffe buckle   Julius Maurer M4/57 Luftwaffe buckle  

Ben

?

Picture # 4 I actuallly have two part kits I believe... Was that also made for a drum magazine.. I'm probably wrong,, I think my lit is for a 9mm ppsk ppmk or similar style.. Fininish.. no...Perhaps Russian... ??
    Anyhow...A great collection nontheless.. Those are stone mint.. Are they functional.. all of course the "Emma Gee".. Do they call them that over there ?? Water cooled ??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast