Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras

Article about: A very nice Luft. buckle and set up there Jeff! I can also vouch for the Detolf display cases. Here are a few shelves in mine. Ralph.

?

Default Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras

I looked at this set offered by a WRF sponsor (WG) for awhile, made a offer that was accepted. Added some nice Lutf ammo pouches also I had for fun. Nice set with some extra Luftwaffe items added at the end. About to take a break to begin documenting items recently acquired. Any suggestions on a buckle display case are appreciated.

Cheers,
    Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras   Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras  

Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras   Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras  

Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras   Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras
    P
    Many

?

Great looking stuff. Those Luftwaffe ammo pouches are getting hard to find. I was bidding on a match set a few years ago. I think they went for $180+. They are a lot better looking than the black ones. You need a nice dress bayonet with a brown frog. Belts are hard to display but I like to wrap them around a head gear display. Unless you want to venture into uniforms.
    Last edited by kirby; 06-14-2014 at 04:06 PM.

?

That's a really nice set! Are you looking for a way to display just buckles or belts as well? I use Riker mounts for all of my buckles, and they work really well in my opinion. I rig them up with picture wire to hang them up on the wall. For the complete set, I believe that Nash shows several belts and buckles rolled up and placed inside of some type of metal briefcase, but that's more of a storage option and not really nice for display.

Nice bunch of Luft stuff there great finds. timothy

Congrats.
    A beauty!
    Best regards
    Iván

?

Thanks guys...!

Jeff, that looks very nice, as for display glass Detlof cases from ikea look and display well
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben, will check out those cases. This belt and pouches sure would look good with a brown holstered Luger on it !

?

As Ben said ikea has some nice cases at cheap prices. A few examples in a Detlof . Your helmet on a stand with the belt and pouches wrapped around it with a nice dress bayonet with a matching frog would look great.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras   Luft Belt & Buckle - Aurich 42 w/Extras  

?

Very nice displays Kirby, certainly gives me some ideas. Too bad this Luft dress bayonet is already reserved, I'll put one of these on the "want" list:

Welcome to VictoryMilitaria.com - LUFTWAFFE STAG HANDLE DRESS BAYONET BY EICKHORN (Powered by CubeCart)

Jeff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast