Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Luftwaffe - 1938 - E.Ferd.Wiedmann - Frankfurt

Article about: A new arrival that I really like. Excellent condition and super nice tab Jeff

?

And Rick you are correct, this Aluminum Luftwaffe buckle did come out of an old collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe - 1938 - E.Ferd.Wiedmann - Frankfurt
    P
    Many

Quote by weller View Post
    Hi Ben, no markings on the inside of the buckle, like I believe are on some of the Police buckles by E.Ferd.Wiedmann.
    Thanks mate
    Ben

v/nice.

?

Hi Ben, were only the Police - E.Ferd.Wiedmann buckles marked inside the buckle?

?

weller, I see that you are choosing your buckles wisely... I may add that one day all of my buckles in "Good" or "Poor" condition will end up in another collectors collection... That unfortunately is how these "Miracle" of time buckles exsist.. From one collector to the next...Gwar

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    weller, I see that you are choosing your buckles wisely... I may add that one day all of my buckles in "Good" or "Poor" condition will end up in another collectors collection... That unfortunately is how these "Miracle" of time buckles exsist.. From one collector to the next...Gwar
    With buckles as with anything, always buy the nicest one possible when the opportunity to do so presents itself.

Quote by weller View Post
    Hi Ben, were only the Police - E.Ferd.Wiedmann buckles marked inside the buckle?
    Do you know Jeff I dont recall ever seeing marks on any other buckles! I have seen Heer buckles with Wiedmann tabs but no marks and I might have seen a Heer with these markings but cannot remember to be honest. I will try and contact Ingo, a German friend of mine, he had one but not sure if marked on the buckle
    Ben

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    True Gwar, and I am at the point where I'll soon go thru the collection and maybe thin it out a bit and refocus... Will post them here on the WRF Classified at that time.

Jeff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2