MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe belt buckle - ask for help

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to ask you to help me identify if this aluminium belt buckle without maker mark with some piece of leather with some name and date is original or not. I know the pictur

?

Default Luftwaffe belt buckle - ask for help

Hi guys,
    I would like to ask you to help me identify if this aluminium belt buckle without maker mark with some piece of leather with some name and date is original or not. I know the pictures are not perfect, but I do not have better but I hope it will be enough ti decide about originality.
    Thank you, Mike

Luftwaffe belt buckle - ask for helpLuftwaffe belt buckle - ask for helpLuftwaffe belt buckle - ask for help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe belt buckle - ask for help
    P
    Many

Just altered your pics to see the details easier, buckle looks original enough from the pics, if the tab is attached to the buckle the maker would be Julius Kremp, Ludenscheid
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe belt buckle - ask for help   Luftwaffe belt buckle - ask for help  

Luftwaffe belt buckle - ask for help  
    Ben

?

Dear Ben,
    thank you altered pictures (impossible to do it from my tablet, or maybe possible but I do not know how) and for your help.
    Mike

looks a nice buckle.