Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe belt and buckle set (R.S & S)

Article about: Hi, also picked this one up from Malcolm Bowers (M & T Militaria), a 1940 dated "R. Sieper & Sohne Ludenscheid" buckle with a 1940 dated LBA (S) (Sonneberg Luftwaffe depot

?

Default Luftwaffe belt and buckle set (R.S & S)

Hi, also picked this one up from Malcolm Bowers (M & T Militaria), a 1940 dated "R. Sieper & Sohne Ludenscheid" buckle with a 90cm sized 1940 dated LBA (S) (Sonneberg Luftwaffe depot I believe) belt marked "L. KRUMM-AG OFFENBACH M1940". Looked on the map and Ludenscheid and Offenbach are not a million miles apart, would be nice to think they had always been together...

The catch on the belt is marked "D & O" if anyone knows what that is?

This and the other "L" marked buckle I just posted came from the estate of a deceased UK collector and are believed to have sat in his collection for the last 40 years.

Regards, Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe belt and buckle set (R.S & S)   Luftwaffe belt and buckle set (R.S & S)  

Luftwaffe belt and buckle set (R.S & S)   Luftwaffe belt and buckle set (R.S & S)  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe belt and buckle set (R.S & S)
    P
    Many

?

Default 2

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe belt and buckle set (R.S & S)   Luftwaffe belt and buckle set (R.S & S)  

Luftwaffe belt and buckle set (R.S & S)  

Nice buckle and belt Paul, ref the marking on the hook is it D&C? If so Dransfled & Co Menden, the "O" might be a "C" just have a check
    Ben

?

Hi Ben, many thanks for having a look. I ordered the belt and it arrived this morning, very pleased with it! I've added some pictures of the catch, I think you are right, it seems to read "D & C", just with a very closed C font style? It was the dealer that said "D & O" and I didn't have a picture of it so was going on what he said. Dransfled & Co Menden it is!

Best regards, Paul

Luftwaffe belt and buckle set (R.S & S)   Luftwaffe belt and buckle set (R.S & S)  

nice set.