Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Luftwaffe Belt Original ???

Article about: Sorry to badger you what do you think it is worth if you do not mind me asking

?

Default Re: Luftwaffe Belt Original ???

It is interesting thanks for the info Kirby

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Belt Original ???
    P
    Many

Well Ok that was on the line of my thought not everything in those times must have been by the book. About all those makers had a RZM no assigned from NSDAP so maybe just confusion. thanks timothy

Quote by timothy View Post
    Ben I have seen this RZM mark on leigmate Heer buckles before why did they use the RZM party marks on them? Had they not switched over yet to code? timothy
    Tim, Cramer did this on a lot of his buckles, why, no ones really knows but the buckles are legitimate
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Belt Original ???   Luftwaffe Belt Original ???  

Luftwaffe Belt Original ???   Luftwaffe Belt Original ???  

Luftwaffe Belt Original ???   Luftwaffe Belt Original ???  

Ben

?

Thanks for posting those fantastic examples

Quote by gel65 View Post
    So the buckle is good in your opinion I had a man who was in the german army during ww2 and no red flags went it with it with him. Still not 100 percent on it because of the debate the seller offered it to me for 120 does that sound fair and also what would a belt like this be worth
    Looks like you did well on a hard to find buckle... Just thinking about what you said about a German WW2 vet's opinion. I reckon the vast majority of vets would be fooled by modern reproductions. Remember, to them it was just a belt and buckle. They didn't treat them like present day collectors do... I've heard the stories of vet's selling their bringbacks only to find out they were fakes. Unscrupulous family selling the items and replacing with repro....

?

Lenny the vet is also a collector he is very articulate when it comes to looking at any german military. There are a lot of vets who have no idea the difference from what they brought home to them it was just a buckle nothing more

Quote by gel65 View Post
    Lenny the vet is also a collector he is very articulate when it comes to looking at any german military. There are a lot of vets who have no idea the difference from what they brought home to them it was just a buckle nothing more
    I wasn't having a go at your vet friend, just thinking of the ones I've met...

?

No I know that is just a common among vets I know what you mean

Hello,

a very nice beauty not often find !!!!!!
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Great thread! I have a Heer marked like this but did not know about Luftwaffe and KM Cramer buckles

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3