Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Buckle

Article about: Always nice to check the mail and receive a cool package...just picked up this nice Luft buckle.

?

Default Luftwaffe Buckle

Always nice to check the mail and receive a cool package...just picked up this nice Luft buckle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Buckle   Luftwaffe Buckle  

Luftwaffe Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Buckle
    P
    Many

?

A nice Bernhard Haarman, Ludensheid.. M4/10 Luftwaffe.. Most makers of this style pebbled the entire buckle. Only a handfull did not I believe.. Gwar

Very nice indeed. Congratulations!

A good find!....

Looking good! Always nice to find a buckle in the mail - and not a bill! LOL!

Rob

?

Thanks guys, and Gwar, great information as always - appreciate! There were a few bills in the mail but the buckle more than offset them!

?

Default My two examples

weller.. Good luck on your finds.. You will meet some very seasoned veterans of this hobby here.. IMHO the best !!.. Again.. Keep up with your interests here... you can't go wrong.. These are my only two examples.. F.W. Assman, Ludenscheid & Schmolle & Comp, Menden.. TC...Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Buckle   Luftwaffe Buckle  

?

Great pieces Gwar! Thanks for posting. And you are so correct, the folks on this forum are exceptional. Each post I've made gets excellent responses and information is shared from very knowledgeable folks. Only thing is, the forum makes me want to acquire more militaria...but that's not really a bad thing...

?

Get ready weller.. It can become addictive...LOL....Gwar...

?

P.S. Wait until you meet Ben Evans and David North... They will blow your mind !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast