Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Buckle Aliminium

Article about: Hi all, I have also recently bought this luftwaffe aluminium 2nd pattern buckle. Could you please give me your view about it?, regards, Juan

Default Luftwaffe Buckle Aliminium

Hi all, I have also recently bought this luftwaffe aluminium 2nd pattern buckle. Could you please give me your view about it?, regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Buckle Aliminium   Luftwaffe Buckle Aliminium  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Buckle Aliminium
    P
    Many

Juan, hello and welcome to the forum, sorry mate but the buckle is a cast fake, no good my friend
    Ben

Thanks Ben for your reply and clarification, appreciate it, in order for me to fully fustify it to the person who sold it to me, why in particular is this buckle a fake one, thanks again, regards, Juan

Quote by jamoros View Post
    Thanks Ben for your reply and clarification, appreciate it, in order for me to fully fustify it to the person who sold it to me, why in particular is this buckle a fake one, thanks again, regards, Juan
    Hi Juan, please note the casting mark/flaw, these are not present on genuine aluminium buckles!..

Here you go Juan, exact same buckle for sale on a reenactors site

Epic Militaria > Luftwaffe Belt Buckle - Superior
    Ben

If you look on the site it shows you the rear pic as well, H Aurich and 39 dated
    Ben

Thanks Ben, next time I want to buy, I will check with you before hand. I will try and sort it out with the seller, thanks again for your comments, Juan

Always welcome, if ever in doubt post here and the guys will let you know
    Ben

Sorry Ben, cant figure out how to see the reverse part on the site you sent me, could you please advise?, thanks, Juan

See post #41 of the fale Luft thread

Fake Luftwaffe Buckles
    Attached Images Attached Images Luftwaffe Buckle Aliminium  Luftwaffe Buckle Aliminium  Luftwaffe Buckle Aliminium 
    Ben