Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe C.T.D. Aluminum belt buckle ID help

Article about: Hello, I just picked up this buckle at a local antique shop. It is aluminum with the mark C.T.D. On the Inside. Done the typical research and found what the initials mean - just not sure if

Default Luftwaffe C.T.D. Aluminum belt buckle ID help

Hello, I just picked up this buckle at a local antique shop. It is aluminum with the mark C.T.D. On the Inside. Done the typical research and found what the initials mean - just not sure if it's real or a reproduction. I purchased it for $15 so not too worried.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe C.T.D. Aluminum belt buckle ID help   Luftwaffe C.T.D. Aluminum belt buckle ID help  

Luftwaffe C.T.D. Aluminum belt buckle ID help   Luftwaffe C.T.D. Aluminum belt buckle ID help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe C.T.D. Aluminum belt buckle ID help
    P
    Many

Still curious

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Hang tight - member Ben Evans will be along
    in a bit to tell you more.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Default Luft

On the fence with this one..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Stuka82 View Post
    Still curious
    Please be patient, this is not a service that people are paid for, if guys know they will answer as and when they are on line. As for the buckle it is a nice original buckle by Christian Theodore Dicke and a $15 an absolute bargain
    Ben

Just altered the pics for better viewing
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe C.T.D. Aluminum belt buckle ID help   Luftwaffe C.T.D. Aluminum belt buckle ID help  

Ben

Hello,

buckle looks good to me ...........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Thank you! The shop owner said it was a part of a collection with some other civilian German Buckles and she did not like the idea of it in her shop so she had $20 on it and I asked for $15. This is my first German buckle purchase.

very nice and a steal at that price.