Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe steel buckle "N & H 1942" with late war belt

Article about: Hi all, also picked up a late war (M42/ M44?) pattern belt from Malcolm Wagner militaria in the UK:- Annoyed from this ads?   Malcolm Wagner Militaria | Fine Antiques and Militaria I ca

?

Default Luftwaffe steel buckle "N & H 1942" with late war belt

Hi all, also picked up a late war (M42/ M44?) pattern belt from Malcolm Wagner militaria in the UK:-

Malcolm Wagner Militaria | Fine Antiques and Militaria

I can't see a maker, unless it's a very light stamp, just the size 85cm. I added a buckle I've had for a while to it, thinking it's a reasonable match in terms of date and condition? Hope you like them!

I think I've seen these later pattern belts with a 1942 date (but not earlier) in the past, but not 100% sure. Can anyone confirm?

Regards, Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe steel buckle "N & H 1942" with late war belt   Luftwaffe steel buckle "N & H 1942" with late war belt  

Luftwaffe steel buckle "N & H 1942" with late war belt   Luftwaffe steel buckle "N & H 1942" with late war belt  

Luftwaffe steel buckle "N & H 1942" with late war belt   Luftwaffe steel buckle "N & H 1942" with late war belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe steel buckle "N & H 1942" with late war belt
    P
    Many

Nice Luft buckle by Noelle & Hueck with a nice 2nd pattern M44 belt, nice set
    Ben

v/nice set.

Nice one!....

?

Default Thanks

Thanks all. I've been wanting to find a belt leather to go with this buckle for a while!

Regards, Paul