Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

LW buckle

Article about: Thanks for the input guys Yes, the buckle was bought on the Letohall fair yesterday. I belived it was orginal for 10 minuts ago, but you scare me a little bit now

?

Default Re: LW buckle

Lieber Jürgen,

please try the following dealer:

Online Shop

He sells the same piece as a "Feuerwehr" buckle for Euros 40!
    Wich dealer is right now?
    Please note, that many dealers provide you just with a "story". The buckles out of their assortment are viewed in a sober way nothing more than a simple piece of metal. How much sexier sounds it to offer a "penal unit" buckle than a boring post war buckle, made from modified WWII dies? Think about it!

Regards,
    Guido

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LW buckle
    P
    Many

Juergen
    ?

Yep Guido I agree total with You-Dealer making a Story up maybe?(I'ts an persistent Sory for a long Time?)Sometime on "Rumours is some "thruth behind"
    I just joined also the "German Forum of the Wehrmacht"-many there are say also-is Post war make-but-but.there are some say the Have seen Pictures of Penal-Soldiers with this Buckle??and backing my Question-were are the Evidenz?The Buckles look like the were made like this-not"Overstamped"Wehrmacht-hardly possible?I know Police had by us "filed of" Insignia (still Gott Mit uns) after the war-an ongoing "Mysterie" I hope to clear up-thats all best Regards and thanks for friendly Mail! Yours Jurgen

Juergen
    ?

Here a Picture of the famous war Novelist & former german(danish) Penal Unit Sodier Sven Hassel Regards Jurgen
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LW buckle  

Juergen
    ?

hello,greetings
    I have never seen "Feuerwehr" (Firebrigade)in wartime:Feuerpolizei in Germany had such Buckles!
    And I lived there 50 Years
    best Regards Jurgen

Juergen
    ?

Hello again:The german Side "Das Koppelschloss"(the Belt Buckle) mentioned Copys of the Penal Buckle since the became quite rare??
    regards
    Jurgen

Juergen
    ?

Hello Gents,greetings!
    There is another mentioning of the Penal Buckle on:"Feldgrau net.com"just discribed as it is?
    Regards
    Jurgen

Juergen
    ?

Hello Gents-just seen in "Wehrmacht awards" some about Penal Unit Buckle-one says he got one(with others) 1947 (just after the war!!and in that Time nobody createt such Buckles new!?)
    So maybe this w a s from the war original?
    Only Time photos will clear all this "mess"?very thankfull if someone found it?
    best Regards Juergen

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9