Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Marked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckle

Article about: Hello, I have found a Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckle marked to a Flak Regiment. The belt looks to be marked with Flak Regiment 1 with an early aluminum buckle. It all looks good to me but I

Default Marked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckle

Hello, I have found a Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckle marked to a Flak Regiment. The belt looks to be marked with Flak Regiment 1 with an early aluminum buckle. It all looks good to me but I would like opinions just to make sure before I make the purchase, thank you all.

Marked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckleMarked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckleMarked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckleMarked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckleMarked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckleMarked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckleMarked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckleMarked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckleMarked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckleMarked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckleMarked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckleMarked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckleMarked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckleMarked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Marked Luftwaffe Flak belt and buckle
    P
    Many

Looks fine to me!...

Nice original belt and buckle
    Ben

?

Original belt and original buckle but the buckle is the 2nd pattern not an early one. A first pattern would work better with the belt. The set could have been together since the war but you never know unless your lucky and find a tab and belt with the same unit markings.

A-OK. I like them when they have some wear. Hopefully, you get it at a good price. NH