Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Luftwaffe Buckle to Share

Article about: Hi Friends, Just picked this new buckle up yesterday. I did post some pictures a week or so ago to get your opinions. Everyone was positive at that time and I hope still are. This buckle see

Default New Luftwaffe Buckle to Share

Hi Friends,

Just picked this new buckle up yesterday. I did post some pictures a week or so ago to get your opinions. Everyone was positive at that time and I hope still are. This buckle seems to be in fairly good condition. One observation for me is that it has pebbling on the inside also, not sure I have seen or noticed this before. Enjoy the pictures and please share your comments.

Can anyone offer help as to maker or year of production? There are not maker marks on it. This is my first "two piece" buckle. I think I did alright at $45.00.

Thanks,

William

New Luftwaffe Buckle to ShareNew Luftwaffe Buckle to ShareNew Luftwaffe Buckle to ShareNew Luftwaffe Buckle to ShareNew Luftwaffe Buckle to ShareNew Luftwaffe Buckle to ShareNew Luftwaffe Buckle to ShareNew Luftwaffe Buckle to ShareNew Luftwaffe Buckle to ShareNew Luftwaffe Buckle to ShareNew Luftwaffe Buckle to Share

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Luftwaffe Buckle to Share
    P
    Many

?

Nice score !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Nice honest buckle at a great price
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Nice honest buckle at a great price
    Can you give me any info about the pebbling front and back of the buckle? I have not seen this before? Maker? Year?

Thanks,

William

Here is an Heer example, these are considered late war so probably 43-44
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Luftwaffe Buckle to Share   New Luftwaffe Buckle to Share  

Ben

Thanks Ben, Great example. All they had to do was change the front piece. Streamline production.

William

Do you know the maker?

Thanks

William