Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Painted, No Name, no tab alumiinum Droop tail EM

Article about: Looks to have a very high releife. Very dark blue perhaps gray. Never seen a droop tail painted before. Have any of you guys seen one like that? I'm thinking some perhaps wartime refurb (tab

Default Painted, No Name, no tab alumiinum Droop tail EM

Looks to have a very high releife. Very dark blue perhaps gray. Never seen a droop tail painted before. Have any of you guys seen one like that? I'm thinking some perhaps wartime refurb (tab removed). Came with an extraordinarily nice, possibly wartime refured size 59 liner M40 single decal. Thanks, Doug
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Painted, No Name, no tab alumiinum Droop tail EM   Painted, No Name, no tab alumiinum Droop tail EM  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Painted, No Name, no tab alumiinum Droop tail EM
    P
    Many

Hi Doug

Have you got a square on shot of the rear of the buckle? I think the paint is post war to be honest, it was not issued like that
    Ben

Yeah. I know it was not issued like that. I was thinking that it was a wartime refurb for ground division usage perhaps. I was just wondering if any of the guys have seen another like this? If it is unique, then I'm thinking post war too. If there are a bunch of them out there, maybe not. Thanks, Ben

?

I have seen a few of these that were painted but none of them looked factory.