Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Prototype Luftwaffe

Article about: Hi all just wanted to post this, Mrs Evans has bought me this for my birthday (obviously hinted by me). It is a Luftewaffe buckle and belt. The buckle is in my eyes quite a rare beast indeed

Default re: Prototype Luftwaffe

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Nothing like being the Master of Subtlety...lol
    And with her money
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Prototype Luftwaffe
    P
    Many

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    And with her money
    Ben Evans,You have a great wife and thats a really fine Luftwaffe belt and buckle!Nice to see a rare one thats 100%.I am no longer a paid member and i would post some of my collection of 42 years,but i say let sleeping dogs lie as i got into a real mental shootout with a couple of no it alls back in Oct.2011 and i do not want to open an old wound.Both of the guys who were unbelievably rude and didn't know there you know what from there elbow were quite arrogent and one especilly who i haven't seen post in several months only posts negative nonsense!Gool luck to all the great guys who like yourself have courtesy and good mannersCarl D.

Hi Carl and many thanks I dont think you have to be a paid member to post pictures on this forum, its not like the WAF, the only guys that pay are ones that make a contribution for the upkeep of the forum, also my friend if you have 42 years worth of buckles I would love to see some of what you have and if you have rare pieces maybe all of us can learn something. In regards to "shootouts" as you called them I do not tolerate it on the buckle forum, we are here to learn and discuss so please Carl post what you have, I for one would love to see what treasures you have especially pre war nickel buckles, I have fallen in love with them, the quality is just fantastic
    Ben

?

Looks great

?

Great find Ben! Your buckle shows once again that we have still unknown variants out there and this keeps our hobby alive.

I think you are on the right track when comparing this piece with that particular Postschutz buckle wich was once in the collection of Marc V.!

Best,
    Guido

Thats why I like this hobby my friend, always on the search for that elusive buckle or rare/unknown maker
    Ben

?

Hi Ben,

A real rare variant you acquired for your collection there mate,

Hope your wife likes it as well

Great Peice with very good unworn detail with that variant catch, Congrats!!

Regards Scott.

Quote by Mac 66 View Post
    Hi Ben,

Hope your wife likes it as well

Regards Scott.
    Scott she actually hates them and cannot stand the sight of them lol
    Ben

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2