Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

recent luftwaffe sold on ebay - was it legit?

Article about: I was watching this one on ebay and saw it charge ahead from \\$31 to final of \\$98. I was not sure of its legitimacy. Seller also has a SS buckle on ebay.

Default recent luftwaffe sold on ebay - was it legit?

I was watching this one on ebay and saw it charge ahead from $31 to final of $98. I was not sure of its legitimacy. Seller also has a SS buckle on ebay.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture recent luftwaffe sold on ebay - was it legit?   recent luftwaffe sold on ebay - was it legit?  

recent luftwaffe sold on ebay - was it legit?   recent luftwaffe sold on ebay - was it legit?  

recent luftwaffe sold on ebay - was it legit?   recent luftwaffe sold on ebay - was it legit?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement recent luftwaffe sold on ebay - was it legit?
    P
    Many

Default another one on ebay

another too - says could be repro/what features confirm or deny this?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture recent luftwaffe sold on ebay - was it legit?   recent luftwaffe sold on ebay - was it legit?  

recent luftwaffe sold on ebay - was it legit?  

ww2fotos
    ?

Default Re: recent luftwaffe sold on ebay - was it legit?

I could be wrong, but who in their right mind would repro a de-nazified BB? To me that makes no sense. That reminds me of the moronic counterfeiter that bleached $20.00 bills to have real paper to counterfeit $10.00 bills, because people don't pay as much attention to $10.00 bills.

Everything that has been shown is fake. Stamps, buckles....all of it is bogus.....somebody got burned.

Rob

Quote by ww2fotos View Post
    I could be wrong, but who in their right mind would repro a de-nazified BB? To me that makes no sense. That reminds me of the moronic counterfeiter that bleached $20.00 bills to have real paper to counterfeit $10.00 bills, because people don't pay as much attention to $10.00 bills.
    I think the symbol was photoshopped/covered up for the auction; looks like he copied the background pattern and covered the emblem.

Quote by josephc View Post
    I think the symbol was photoshopped/covered up for the auction; looks like he copied the background pattern and covered the emblem.
    Agreed...sellers on eBay regularly do this to avoid detection of the swastika which violates eBay's "offensive materials policy" (see "Nazi and Nazi-Related" for what they do and don't allow.) The Dr. Franke markings on the 2nd Luftwaffe buckle are also incorrect and detected as fake by the way the underscore under the "r" in Dr. drifts to the right... a tip passed on to me by and courtesy of David

Best,
    Adam

Again, both belt and buckle total fake, another for the rouges gallery lol
    Ben