Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Steel blue Luftwaffe buckle with web tab

Article about: A recent addition, a nice non-maker marked steel Luftwaffe blue buckle with the tropical web tab, this one was picked up by a New Zealand veteran from north Africa. The Kiwi veterans initial

Default Steel blue Luftwaffe buckle with web tab

A recent addition, a nice non-maker marked steel Luftwaffe blue buckle with the tropical web tab, this one was picked up by
    a New Zealand veteran from north Africa. The Kiwi veterans initials on the reverse of the buckle. Sadly I don't have any information
    on the veteran who returned home with it.

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steel blue Luftwaffe buckle with web tab   Steel blue Luftwaffe buckle with web tab  

Steel blue Luftwaffe buckle with web tab   Steel blue Luftwaffe buckle with web tab  

Steel blue Luftwaffe buckle with web tab   Steel blue Luftwaffe buckle with web tab  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Steel blue Luftwaffe buckle with web tab
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Beautiful Bob. I rarely ever see these.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Beautiful Bob. I rarely ever see these.
    Thanks mate....

Cheers

Bob

MAP
    ?

I often see the tan Heer webbed buckles but not these. But I'm not a buckle guy so don't speak from authority. Condition is just fantastic
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

A great buckle and very rare. My example is also unmarked.��

Quote by MAP View Post
    I often see the tan Heer webbed buckles but not these. But I'm not a buckle guy so don't speak from authority. Condition is just fantastic
    Not sure I have seen a tan Heer webbed tab. I have only observed & owned green ones. Yes...the blue Lufts are very rare & very desirable.
    D.

?

My friend Garry has this CTD buckle with a tan tab. I have seen various shades of green and the super rare white web tab with Heer or Luftwaffe silver painted GB buckle.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Steel blue Luftwaffe buckle with web tab   Steel blue Luftwaffe buckle with web tab  

?

[QUOTE=kirby;1975819]My friend Garry has this CTD buckle with a tan tab. I have seen various shades of green and the super rare white web tab with Heer or Luftwaffe silver painted GB buckle.[/QUOTE........]

Beautiful !! First Heer tan I have seen
    Thanks, D

I have three Heer buckles with tan web tabs in my collection

N&H 41

CTD 1941

B. Haarmann