MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Three German Buckles to Consider

Article about: Yep, three yups is fair Dinkum for all the buckles being bonzer .. . (Yes he means the buckles are definitely ok) Gary J. (Just on my studies for a degree in Oz Strine)

Default Three German Buckles to Consider

I have just come across these three buckles for sale. A Droop Tail Luftwaffe, regular Luftwaffe, and a Heer buckle. The man said they were his fathers and he brought them back from the WWII. He really does not know much about these. He is asking $350 for all which I think is way too much. I would appreciate your review of each buckle and approximate value that I might offer him. I am not looking for any steals. He is a nice guy and I would like to be fair with him. Sorry a couple of pictures are blurry. The Heer buckle is marked "l K A 42" or that is what it looked like to me. The regular Luftwaffe is marked "B & N - 43". I could not find any markings on the Droop Tail. The Droop Tail is a little bent up. I do not have a Droop Tail so am most interested in it. I could be interested in the others also depending on what you think of them.
    Three German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to Consider

Three German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to Consider

Three German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to ConsiderThree German Buckles to Consider

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Three German Buckles to Consider
    P
    Many

All three buckles are original, the parade Drop Tail is a nice and often seen buckle, the Berg & Nolte buckle also is a common one and the Heer Julius Kremp is good preserved but the leather tab is missing
    IMO $350 is a price too high
    Best regards
    Iván

Quote by ivanjoaquin View Post
    All three buckles are original, the parade Drop Tail is a nice and often seen buckle, the Berg & Nolte buckle also is a common one and the Heer Julius Kremp is good preserved but the leather tab is missing
    IMO $350 is a price too high
    Best regards
    Iván

What do you think would be a fair price for them individually or all together? I would appreciate your opinion.

Thanks,

William

All three original as stated for price wise if I was buying them would be around $80 each
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    All three original as stated for price wise if I was buying them would be around $80 each
    Thanks Ben,

That helps greatly. I will let you all know what I do.

William

Ben,

Do you or anyone have an idea who the maker of the Droop Tail might be?

William

?

wpheaton, Have a look at the private purchase luftwaffe past threads.... Good hunting, Gwar

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    3 yups

I do not understand "3 yups"?

Quote by wpheaton View Post
    I do not understand "3 yups"?
    I think Harry means 3 thumbs up or three ok's for the three buckles
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    I think Harry means 3 thumbs up or three ok's for the three buckles
    Is that British English? Thanks for the clarification. And to all for their great help. This forum is so beneficial.

William

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast