Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Two buckle

Article about: Hi guys. Annoyed from this ads?   Want to buy buckles, your opinion.

Default Two buckle

Hi guys.
    Want to buy buckles, your opinion.Two buckleTwo buckleTwo buckleTwo buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Two buckle
    P
    Many

Nice buckles!
    I like the Sieper drop tail
    Best regards
    Iván

?

Hello Zepplin, The first buckle as you may know was produced by Richard Sieper & Sohn Ludenscheid M4/38 and based on photos an early drop tail (1936) with the telltale diamond mark. I don't know if there is another mark under the prong bar..
    Also, It appears to be L.B.A. Marked ( Luftwaffen-Bekledungsmat ) stamped on the tab. Including what looks like a unit designation..
    I have not encountered a "Single" diamond personally as I used to collect these but gave up... The Ernst Schneider, Ludenscheid will better be left to others "Ben"... Good luck and good hunting !! G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Two buckle  

?

I like both of them. Is the second one a Schmolle and Comp? I don't recall ever seeing a aluminim Luftwaffe by them. Is there a trade mark?

The Seiper buckle I like, very nice droop tail, the second buckle IMO is a aluminium (original Luft buckle) that has had a S&C tab attached at some point, the condition of the tab does not match the buckle!
    Ben

?

The tab being added was what I was thinking. To bad I sold a steel Schmolle and Comp luftwaffe last year that would have mated up nicely with the tab.

Sorry but I read E. Schneider Ludenscheid on the 2nd buckle tab, also habitually the Schmöle & Co mark on leather tab is crossed over the stitch (as Berg und Nolte buckles)
    Best regards
    Iván

Thank you, friends. When the buckles will have me, I'll give the other photo.
    I see the second buckle as Ernst Schneider, LüdenscheidTwo buckle

Hello,

two very nice buckles !

Early RS&S and later ESL in good conditions ........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

v/nice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast