Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

DDR Collection

Article about: G'Day All, Figured to start my own thread on this subject Here's lots of shots from my junk pile! ahh this is a refreshing area to collect, totally stress free plus I can play with it all wi

?

Cheers Rene..Some good stuff you have there & it must have tok about 3 weeks to upload that onto here..!!! So thanks for that. Cheers Terry.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DDR Collection
    P
    Many

wowsers Rene' your collection is superb,better to see it in all its unadulterated glory than fragmented on the nva thread ,mein gott you have amassed some real nice junk there pal ,i will never encourage another forum member again as im sure your missus must want me dead
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    wowsers Rene' your collection is superb,better to see it in all its unadulterated glory than fragmented on the nva thread ,mein gott you have amassed some real nice junk there pal ,i will never encourage another forum member again as im sure your missus must want me dead
    YEP!!! Cheers Buddy- no really! just have to tell her "Yes I have storage" ....

This book has been of great help, shame there is no English version that I know of?

As a matter of fact, there is an English version of it (published only very recently)! Has some basic translation errors in it, it seems, but apart from that just as good a book as the German one is.

Just search for "Uniforms of the East German Military 1949-1990" and you'll see. It'll set you back quite some $'s though...

Quote by Jan Klaassen View Post
    As a matter of fact, there is an English version of it (published only very recently)! Has some basic translation errors in it, it seems, but apart from that just as good a book as the German one is.

Just search for "Uniforms of the East German Military 1949-1990" and you'll see. It'll set you back quite some $'s though...
    Cheers Jan, I see it will set me back a fair whack!

Couple more , a set of IR goggles PNW 57 Polish made 65 but still issued to the DDR (fun to play with) an a 50's - 60's zelt

Fire brigade East meets West

Early type 68 Police OR cap

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Early type 68 Police OR cap
    Great looking cap and in brilliant condition, it looks unissued!...

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast