Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

DDR Collection

Article about: G'Day All, Figured to start my own thread on this subject Here's lots of shots from my junk pile! ahh this is a refreshing area to collect, totally stress free plus I can play with it all wi

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Great looking cap and in brilliant condition, it looks unissued!...
    Cheers Gunny, here's a '66 jacket to go with it with the early colour shirt and early narrow tie

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DDR Collection
    P
    Many

NCO service jacket '77

71 dated trousers old type to go with the 66 jacket

Those narrow ties - they're for female Polizists, aren't they? It at least works that way in the NVA I thought...

Still, that's one great looking display with nice early items!

Hey I'm no expert, this is 5cm wide, narrower than the later models, correct me if I'm wrong and I stand to be noted

some great additions rene' ,the ir gogles are real nice and have a hammerite type finish ,can i ask how they fix to the front padding and does it leave a mark where it fixes and how are these powered up is it battery packs ?, the police cap looks TR in shape has somebody wired it or done by the original owner ,still very nice though and as for the zelt wow what more can be said ,well done mate
    Regards James

Cheers James here's some shots of how it's mounted, originally it was powered via the vehicle's 12v out put, now I have a gel 12v battery to run it. The cap is made the way it is, as the wire is under the liner, I thought it looked more Russian in cut.

Sgt. Fritz

thanks for the extra shots rene' so to get into my thick head does the ir clamp on via friction to the tanker padding or some other method? interesting to here of the internal wiring of the police cap ,so its as intended cool your tankie lid looks czech issue does it have the crossed swords stamp under the rear neck flap ,keep up the great work matey
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    thanks for the extra shots rene' so to get into my thick head does the ir clamp on via friction to the tanker padding or some other method? interesting to here of the internal wiring of the police cap ,so its as intended cool your tankie lid looks czech issue does it have the crossed swords stamp under the rear neck flap ,keep up the great work matey
    Cheers James the IR are actually bolted in through the padding and there is no crossed swords, just a size and a feint maker's logo in white

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast