Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast

DDR Collection

Article about: G'Day All, Figured to start my own thread on this subject Here's lots of shots from my junk pile! ahh this is a refreshing area to collect, totally stress free plus I can play with it all wi

Quote by Jan Klaassen View Post
    Yes, that's the Volksmarine ship ensign!
    Thank You most kindly Jan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DDR Collection
    P
    Many

hi rene' i recently picked up a polish para helmet and a pair of ddr motorbike goggles and thought you might like to seeDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR Collection

Default Kasernierte Einheiten der Volkspolizei Uniform

Hello DDR collectors,
    I have for you one of my uniforms for the Kasernierte Einheiten der Volkspolizei. The assumption (made by a person formerly in the DDR military) is the badge seen above the pocket is a 'Diensthundefuehrerabzeichen', 'dog handler' group. If anyone on the forum can confirm the claim, please let me know. This uniform is not for the ordinary police and the green color of the collar tabs and shoulder boards provides the clue. The two chevrons on the sleeve signify the bearer signed up to be a professional, long-term NCO. It's a service uniform and not for parades, so I was told.

Age: Pants appear to be dated 4th quarter 1970. The 'm' is a date code and a 1970 date would fit this uniform. Label in the jacket is tough to read but I suspect it's the early 1970s.

I also have the hat (mütze) but could not locate it for these photos. Enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DDR Collection   DDR Collection  

DDR Collection   DDR Collection  

Quote by James C View Post
    hi rene' i recently picked up a polish para helmet and a pair of ddr motorbike goggles and thought you might like to seeDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR Collection
    Nice one James Thanks for showing buddy

- - ------- - -

Quote by Will Junior View Post
    Hello DDR collectors,
    I have for you one of my uniforms for the Kasernierte Einheiten der Volkspolizei. The assumption (made by a person formerly in the DDR military) is the badge seen above the pocket is a 'Diensthundefuehrerabzeichen', 'dog handler' group. If anyone on the forum can confirm the claim, please let me know. This uniform is not for the ordinary police and the green color of the collar tabs and shoulder boards provides the clue. The two chevrons on the sleeve signify the bearer signed up to be a professional, long-term NCO. It's a service uniform and not for parades, so I was told.

Age: Pants appear to be dated 4th quarter 1970. The 'm' is a date code and a 1970 date would fit this uniform. Label in the jacket is tough to read but I suspect it's the early 1970s.

I also have the hat (mütze) but could not locate it for these photos. Enjoy!
    Great Set Will

From what I know, the green is for riot police and the last two bars are for police loyal service length (as you would know). And yes not a normal police jacket

hi rene' if you get time check out my latest toy cold war night vision goggles

Have to add the newest addition and a couple shots of the DDR helmet junk pile

Very nice Rene, I hardly know anything about these helmets so can you tell me the differances

Matt

Quote by Steelhead10 View Post
    Very nice Rene, I hardly know anything about these helmets so can you tell me the differances

Matt
    Good Mate Fabe, made this post which has educated me on this area

NVA "Cold War" Collection 1956 - 1990

In my pic of the undersides - the far left are plastic, the next two are top to bottom 88, & 76 dated, the 70's and 80's types from my pair have different foam

great line up rene' and nice to see ya got an early liner 56 ,good stuff mate

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast