Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

DDR Collection

Article about: G'Day All, Figured to start my own thread on this subject Here's lots of shots from my junk pile! ahh this is a refreshing area to collect, totally stress free plus I can play with it all wi

lovely items rene' so thanks for the updates that sharpener is pretty retro looking too

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DDR Collection
    P
    Many

Two extra maps (love the one with bugger all land mass) and had "Ken" dress up in the riot police set and jeeze it snowed in Queensland

one that landed here today from a good Mate '81 not something I expected

Cool maps Rene' the blank canvas must be the west german side ,ken as usual is decked out chap smart mate so well done on another nice display is the white item an under garment or snow camo trousers ,i cant make it out clearly ? cheers james

Cheers James Mate - underwear

Cool Wz63 helmet with a size 60 liner

here's another Wz63 helmet dated 1985 with a size 60 liner, East German Model 59 Type 1 bayonet , and E. German Makarov pistol with rain camo holster.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DDR Collection   DDR Collection  

DDR Collection  

Shots of the police officer cap summer detachable, only one I've ever seen! X '71

Rene' that really is one nice cap and nothing ive seen before so well done mate i know ive mentioned it before so here is a few pictures you will hopefully find interesting from our time at the DDR museum at alexander platz and also the check point charlie museum ,BerlinDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR Collection

Ahh Cheers James Love the shots! May get the Wifey for a trip to Germany one of these days

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Ahh Cheers James Love the shots! May get the Wifey for a trip to Germany one of these days
    You'll love Berlin mate!.....

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast