MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30

DDR Collection

Article about: G'Day All, Figured to start my own thread on this subject Here's lots of shots from my junk pile! ahh this is a refreshing area to collect, totally stress free plus I can play with it all wi

Rene 'Hope your well mate ,took some pics you might like ,visited the imperial war museum at Salford Quays, Manchester ,England on saturday just gone and spotted these items of interest to the DDR collector it states the riot shield and helm visor are DDR but i have a feeling they might be polish ,what do you reckon Mate ?DDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR Collection

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DDR Collection
    P
    Many

Don't you just love it at the IWM North? All that empty space - and very little in the way of exhibits!

Yes Steve Very true ,the slide show exhibition was very good though ,My favorite piece was the iraqi tank ,allthough i did see one discrepancy ,The iraqi fedayeen helmet had its insignia upside down the most thought provoking display was the window section from the world trade center DDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR Collection

Quote by James C View Post
    Rene 'Hope your well mate ,took some pics you might like ,visited the imperial war museum at Salford Quays, Manchester ,England on saturday just gone and spotted these items of interest to the DDR collector it states the riot shield and helm visor are DDR but i have a feeling they might be polish ,what do you reckon Mate ?DDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR Collection
    Cheers James for the photos, the shield and visor I'm not sure about, I'm all good, just not much coming my way due to the USAAF A2 jacket I scored! but I received these Stasi staff boards yesterday

Good score and nice boards Mate

Good score and nice boards Mate
    Cheers Buddy

The AK looks like it's Chinese!....

it is

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    it is
    A cock up at the museum then!.....

Rene' i finally picked up one of those Warsaw pact IR tank helmets like the example you have in the collection DDR CollectionDDR CollectionDDR Collection

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30