Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

DDR NVA photo album

Article about: Good evening gents... my latest pick up, a photo album of an East German artillery flak regiment. This is something which especially appeals to me, as just four years after this album was as

Default DDR NVA photo album

Good evening gents... my latest pick up, a photo album of an East German artillery flak regiment. This is something which especially appeals to me, as just four years after this album was assembled, I too joined a light air defence regiment. The album dates from circa 1964 to 1965, and the equipment shown is the KS-19 100 mm flak gun with the ATS-59 tracked vehicle used as the towing unit. In total there are 62 photographs in the album which covers various stages of bringing the equipment into action. Apologies for the quality of the pictures, but that was deliberate on my part... I wanted to make sure that they couldn't be copied and sold as originals. Unfortunately such practices are quite common these days!

Cheers,
    Steve

DDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo album

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DDR NVA photo album
    P
    Many

This is an incredible piece of Cold War history.. You are very lucky to have such a great album, and it shows what our adversary's had for uniforms and equipment....

Excellent addition..

Smitty

Hi Smitty,

I actually dropped on on eBay purely by chance, and the price I got it for was an absolute steal... it cost (with postage) less than 30 euro's. Not bad for 62 photographs!

Cheers,
    Steve

Great pick up Steve. Interesting photos for sure, especially the one where they are wearing their daggers.

A few more pictures from the album. I have scanned them in rather than take photographs, this shows off the quality of the images better. I have also shown the one of the officers with the daggers again. If you wish to copy these images please ask my permission first. Click on images to enlarge.

Cheers,
    Steve.

DDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo albumDDR NVA photo album

A nice piece of history and a bargain!....