Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

East German Daggers, Insignia and Collectables

Article about: Hi Again, Some EG Armlets. Hope they are interest. MR

The badges are:

1. Various arm trade badges.
    2. Cuff titles.
    3. Award lanyards with and without acorns.
    4. Collar patches
    5. Naval Aviation rank insignia (None Commissioned).
    6. Standard Naval rank insignia (None Commissioned).

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement East German Daggers, Insignia and Collectables
    P
    Many

Hi All, A bit of a change, some East German medals and citations to view. Hope they are of interest. Cheers MR

East German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and Collectables

Hi, This item turned up some time ago and I am not entirely sure what its function is. I purchased it as a staff car or other vehicle flag but can not be sure due to its method of construction. Any suggestions or comments are welcome. Cheers MR.

East German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and Collectables

Hi, A swift kick to try and restart this thread. A nice well used EG side hanging vertical National flag drape.

Hi, Some East German Military and Civil Police clothing to view. Hope these items are of interest to you.
    Cheers MR

East German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and CollectablesEast German Daggers, Insignia and Collectables

A nice East German Border Guard General Officer's uniform. Regards MR.

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Again Rene, Thank you for your comments and "Likes". When I know that people are looking and finding interest, it give both pleasure and a wish to continue. The last thing I want to do is bore anyone!!
    Thank you once again. Michael R

PS Would you like to see some uniforms?? Not combat though!! Sorry.
    Sorry for such a late reply!! I'd love to see more uniforms you have

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6