Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Flachtarnenmuster

Article about: Here is my mid to late 60's Soldat der NVA work in progress which when finally complete will add to my Uniform displays thread but for now just wanted to share where i was at with the few pi

Many Thanks Paul for the link and thank you too Steve for the kind words and it was your display that really made me realise i needed to find a set while the going was good to add to my displays ,Interesting to learn the prices are already on the rise ,I have one of the first Strichtarn uniforms issued from the late 1960's but find the Blumentarn camo much more interesting than the latter rain drop pattern
    Regards James

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flachtarnenmuster
    P
    Many

?

That is a great looking display James.
    That Papasha looks great. A friend of mine has one and they are a BLAST to shoot (Pun intended).

Semper Fi
    Phil

Many thanks Phil for the kind words
    Regards James

I know it’s not the topic James C.....but here are a few of my Terminator prop pieces....I promise to post some camo soon!!

Flachtarnenmuster

Flachtarnenmuster

No problem at all Propguy and you have some great displays and also hints of some nice militaria too so all Good stuff
    You Don't happen to have an SS visor cap on the Karl Ruprecht Kroenen display do you ,it's just out of shot
    Thanks for sharing
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    Don't happen to have an SS visor cap on the Karl Ruprecht Kroenen display do you ,it's just out of shot
    Well spotted, James. I had totally missed the presence of everybody's favorite clockwork-driven undead Nazi assassin.

Quote by James C View Post
    No problem at all Propguy and you have some great displays and also hints of some nice militaria too so all Good stuff
    You Don't happen to have an SS visor cap on the Karl Ruprecht Kroenen display do you ,it's just out of shot
    Thanks for sharing
    I don’t have one....yet! But it is coming before the end of the year!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2