Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Grey visor cap Real or Fake?

Article about: a different tho sort of related world, and very interesting. it's good that folks are following the detritus of the nva. actually, some of this material is quite good-looking; tho a good dea

Default Re: Grey visor cap Real or Fake?

In Sachen Liska--the top is 1952 and the bottom is whenever, but somewhat earlier.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Grey visor cap Real or Fake?  
    Attached Images Attached Images Grey visor cap Real or Fake? 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Grey visor cap Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

?

I have an East German enlisted mans cap and it looks real from what I've read, except it has "Made In Germany" printed on the inside. Does this mean it is fake?

Quote by jminor View Post
    I have an East German enlisted mans cap and it looks real from what I've read, except it has "Made In Germany" printed on the inside. Does this mean it is fake?
    Such a stamp written in English obviously does not belong in a cap made in Germany. But who knows, it could've been added later by an English speaking person. A picture would help to determine what your cap exactly is.

?

Default "Made In Germany"

Grey visor cap Real or Fake?Grey visor cap Real or Fake?Grey visor cap Real or Fake?
    Quote by Blitzvogel View Post
    Such a stamp written in English obviously does not belong in a cap made in Germany. But who knows, it could've been added later by an English speaking person. A picture would help to determine what your cap exactly is.
    It is possible that it is a movie prop, but I don't see why any prop would need to be this authentic. Thanks for the help!

?

The cap appears authentic to me. In my opinion the Made in Germany stamp was added later for whatever reason.

Regards, Rik

Yeah, it's an authentic piece. No one bothers to fake these anyway since they are only worth about 20€ or so.

Perhaps added by someone to make sure it couldn't be tarted up and sold off as WW2.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6