Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Medailles für Treue Dienste in den bewaffneten Organen des Ministeriums des Innern

Article about: Good evening all, Besides the Third Reich I also like to collect DDR items and I wanted to share my Medailles für Treue Dienste in den bewaffneten Organen des Ministeriums des Innern. These

?

Default Medailles für Treue Dienste in den bewaffneten Organen des Ministeriums des Innern

Good evening all,

Besides the Third Reich I also like to collect DDR items and I wanted to share my Medailles für Treue Dienste in den bewaffneten Organen des Ministeriums des Innern. These medals were awarded for 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 'Jahre Treue Dienste'.

I have the 20, 25 and 30 Jahre Treue Dienste medailles in their original cases. Maybe I'm picky but I only buy them when they are complete with the case.
    Now I will go and look for the 5, 10 and 15 year medals to complete the set.

Regards, Rik
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medailles für Treue Dienste in den bewaffneten Organen des Ministeriums des Innern   Medailles für Treue Dienste in den bewaffneten Organen des Ministeriums des Innern  

Last edited by Rik.S; 08-21-2018 at 10:33 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medailles für Treue Dienste in den bewaffneten Organen des Ministeriums des Innern
    P
    Many

Very nice set!....