Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ministeriums des Innern Ordensspange

Article about: Good day guys, I want to share with you my first DDR Ordensspange. This one was probably awarded to someone working in or for the Ministeriums des Innern. The awards on the Ordensspange are:

?

Default Ministeriums des Innern Ordensspange

Good day guys,
    I want to share with you my first DDR Ordensspange. This one was probably awarded to someone working in or for the Ministeriums des Innern.

The awards on the Ordensspange are:
    - Medaille für treue Dienste in den bewaffneten Organen des Ministeriums des Innern für 5 Dienstjahre;
    - Medaille für treue Dienste in den bewaffneten Organen des Ministeriums des Innern in Silber für 10 Dienstjahre;
    - Medaille für ausgezeichnete Leistungen in den bewaffneten Organen des Ministeriums des Innern;
    - Verdienstmedaille der Organe des Ministeriums des Innern in Bronze.

It is a good looking medal bar and now has a spot in the cabinet with the rest of my DDR awards.
    Enjoy the photo's.

Regards, Rik
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ministeriums des Innern Ordensspange   Ministeriums des Innern Ordensspange  

Ministeriums des Innern Ordensspange   Ministeriums des Innern Ordensspange  

Ministeriums des Innern Ordensspange  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ministeriums des Innern Ordensspange
    P
    Many

Quote by Dschop View Post
    This one was probably awarded to someone working in or for the Ministeriums des Innern.
    There are various possibilites. All of these medals could be awarded to personnel of the Deutsche Volkspolizei [police], Feuerwehr [fire brigades] and Strafvollzug [prison service] as well as civilian employees of the Ministerium des Inneren [Ministry of the Interior].